Our well established business is growing and we are looking for an Finance Clerk to join our office in Salford! You will be working alongside our Accounts Manager and the accounts team in our vibrant modern office, which provides an enjoyable and exciting working environment.
We’re proud to offer;
- Attractive salary from £18,500 to £20,000 (subject to experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses
- Company events
- Company pension
- NAEA & ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to t&c’s)
- Wheel of Fortune for weekly/monthly prizes
- DJ decks in the office
- Office on Chapel Street, Salford located close to Co-op local. With great transport links. Fully fitted kitchen in office, including fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave with all tea and coffee facilities provided.
As a Finance Clerk you will be busy liaising with both tenants and updating landlords. Typical tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly updates to Client Account Manager on arrears and deposits.
- Maintain accurate records of arrears.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is provided and completed throughout the arrears process.
- Liaise with Government Deposit Schemes and Client Account Manager to add and release deposits correctly.
- Ensure reports are completed to a high level and provided within the required time frame.
- Ensure information required from tenants, landlords and outside agencies is detailed accurately on relevant database systems.
- Assist with other areas of the Property Management Department as the business requires.
We are keen to find someone that is a good fit for us, but we also want to be a good fit for them! Therefore we’re looking for someone who;
- Wants to join a successful and growing business
- Has previous accounts experience
- Looking for a challenging role that moves at a fast pace: no two days will ever be the same
- Has a natural flair for and enjoys dealing with people and, always looks to provide the best customer service
- Is articulate with strong negotiating skills
- Has experience in a similar role