Our well established business is growing and we are looking for an Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be working alongside our Assistant Sales Manager, supporting sales progression and the aftercare service for our clients. Based in our central office on Deansgate, you’ll be working in a vibrant and exciting environment for Manchester’s leading independent estate agent.
We’re proud to offer;
- A 3 day week (25.5 hours) at an attractive rate of £10.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday
- Incentivised commission and performance bonuses
- Company events
- Company pension
- Funded qualifications - NAEA & ARLA / Propertymark
- Wheel of Fortune for weekly/monthly prizes
- Modern offices and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing needs
As an Sales Assistant you are responsible for overseeing the after-sale care of our valued clients and ensuring swift and effective progression of their sale or purchase. Typical tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Liaise with Sellers, Buyers and Solicitors on email, telephone and in person.
- Ensure the smooth progression of sales from agreement through to completion.
- Ensure information and updates are clearly detailed on database system and discuss progression with the Assistant Sales Manager in the daily morning meeting.
- Liaise with the Sales Consultants and meet weekly to discuss the progression of their individual sales.
We are keen to find someone that is a good fit for us, but we also want to be a good fit for them! Therefore we’re looking for someone who;
- You are keen to join a successful and growing business.
- You are looking for a challenging role which moves at a fast pace: no two days will ever be the same!
- You have a natural flair for and enjoy dealing with people and, always look to provide the best customer service.
- You are articulate with strong negotiating and communication skills.