Our well established business is growing and we are looking for a Property Manager to join our office in Fallowfield! You will be working alongside our Property Management team in our vibrant modern office, which provides an enjoyable and exciting working environment.
We’re proud to offer;
- An attractive salary of £21,950 - £24,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company events
- Company pension
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to t&c’s)
- Wheel of Fortune for weekly/monthly prizes
We are searching for candidates who are natural problem solvers, can think on their feet, keep calm in a crisis and possess excellent people skills. The Property Manager Role is extremely varied making each day new and exciting. Ultimately, the focus is to protect our Landlord’s investments and ensure the Tenant’s journey, from the day they move in to the day they hand in their keys, is an enjoyable experience. As a business we are committed to developing our employees, we want you to grow with us.
Typical tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Preparing and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Preparing property inventories
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard
- Maintaining accurate file notes
We are keen to find someone that is a good fit for us, but we also want to be a good fit for them! Therefore we’re looking for someone who;
Is passionate about the property industry and are keen to join a successful and growing business
- Has previous experience in the industry, with property management in particular
- Has a natural flair for and enjoys dealing with people and, always looks to provide the best customer service
- Is articulate with strong negotiating skills